- When Cortes was conquistador-ing around Honduras, he was told about a city of gold where Quetzalcoatl was born, and where the citizens ate off plates made of gold.
- Although it was called the white city, or Cuidad Blanco, it resembles all the other native stories of cities of gold - El Dorado as it has come down to us.
- Archaeologists have - perhaps - found this fabled Cuidad Blanco in the middle of the Honduran jungle using LiDAR (Light Detection And Ranging), also known as laser mapping.
- No one has actually been on-site as yet; all reports of the mythical city's being found rest on the reports of the laser mapping.
That kind of hard work is "old school, we've moved on from Indy. Sorry, Harrison Ford," according to an Egyptologist called Parcak.
The real questions, though, are
- Why are no scientists being allowed on the ground at Cuidad Blanco?
- Who has actually visited the site to gather the confirmation of the LiDAR maps?
- How much of the ancient treasure has been looted by government thugs?
- What other secrets have been uncovered there? When will they release the evidence of the extraterrestrial contact that we all know took place throughout the New World in pre-Columbian times?
Posted by Listener 43
Pyramids and Satellites
Dynamite and Denial
Radiation and Crop Circles
Nazca Lines and Antimatter
Nematodes, DNA, and UV Radiation
Eco-Tourism and Invasive Species
The Search for XT Artifacts is On
Water, Mars, Saturn, and Technocrats
Another Search Is On!
Russian Space Crystals
It's Atlantis All Over Again
Ages In Chaos?